Teaching Tip: Lesson Plan Ideas For Halloween
Thinking of Lessons for Halloween? Here are a number of Halloween activities you might want to include in your lessons.
1. Read scary stories.
2. Tell Halloween classroom jokes.
3. Include pumpkins, bats, and scarecrows in your lessons.
4. Estimating candy is fun for any grade level.
5. Create a fictional cemetery to study history.
6. Create a candy collage.
7. Look at the life cycle of a pumpkin.
8. Take time to mention Halloween safety.
9. Do a candy sorting or graphing activity.
10. Have your class write spooky stories.
From Teachnology Newsletter
Weekly Tips for Teachers Issue 535: October 11, 2010